Thursday, February 4, 2010

BAYYEIEIEIEIE!!!

The school year is almost over. Last quarter is here. Soon, we will bid goodbye to our Alma Mater. But before anything else, I would like to remenise all the lessons I learned last quarter. First thing I learned is how to use HTML Tags and how to make a sitemaps.

During the 3rd grading period, I also faced some challenges and problems. Especially for our class, we didn't actually have our proper class discussion. We just sit infront of our workstation and do some activities we never discussed with our teacher. And its hard for us, esp. me to do those things all by myself and to take the exam without proper discussion about it.

To solve/ face those problems, I asked my teacher about our lessons and she taught me some skills and tips how to make a sitemaps and use some tags.

Moving on, I will do my best to learn more about ICT IV by having more patience and understandings.

0 comments: