Friday, February 19, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE..


Every dream has a role in our life. Because every dream is giving us 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration to live our lives better than we do. Even small dreams can make our lives a big change!

Ever since I was a child, I really wanted to become a teacher. Because I want to feel the experience of my teacher whenever she teaches us. But when my dad told me the feeling whenever he travels for an overseas job, I wanted to become a flight stewardess to travel around the world. Then I started to watch tv to see some beautiful places that I might see in the future. And aside from that,I really want to learn some cultures from other countries. And since then, and until now, I want to be a SUCCESSFUL STEWARDESS and I promised my self that after 10 years when I graduate college, I will able to visit the 7 wonders of the world and marry the man destined for me.

Dreaming is free. We are all free to dream whatever we want to be. And don't forget to thank God for giving us the opportunity to dream free. Because even only in dreams, we can live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....

0 comments: